Saturday 30 January 2010

{I love the french dream}

Heyy ya all :)

I love the dream of the perfect french woman. She has style, she eats delicious food and stays slim and she has it all in love...

Let's start with the style aspect. The best designers in the world are from France: Louis Vuitton, Yves Saint Laurent and my personal favourite Coco Chanel to name a few :) So the perfect french woman has style in her genes. The question is more: how could she not have style? A black/white striped shirt, a baret and perfume are a few famous signatures for french style.

Now to the food :) First of all, when people think of the french they think red wine, french cheese and café au lait. It is said that the french eat not only healthy, but most importantly of all: FRESH. The women don't work out at the gym to stay slim, they walk to get their groceries. Their fresh high quality ingredients aren't all from the same grocerystore, they go to markets and small stores, so they do walk a lot. Lastly to the coffee, I just <3 café au lait in the morning, in the afternoon and in the evening :) I even enjoy making it since I bought my new and perfect milk creamer...

And love... It is said that in France it's fairly normal for a husband to have a mistress and that french men are real good at making love :) Ow, and I personally associate France with lingerie, french women are supposed to be wearing dazzling, sexy and luxiourious lingerie all the time...

So much about my obsession with the french, have a great night!

Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment