Sunday 19 September 2010

{So today is the day...}


Hello everyone,

In approx. 5 hours I will leave home to go to the airport... EXCITING!!

I've cleaned out my room(I've got one closet, three drawers, a bookcase and a small cabinet filled with all thats left behind), I've got a suitcase that fits all, but is overweight(still some work to do) and I've got all my paperwork as far as I can tell.

Why doesn't anyone ever tell you how hard it is to pack up all the important stuff and leave for 3 months?? Well, I might be a bit overconcious on the clothing/fashion part, but I'd just hate to have left a piece of clothing behind and then find out that I needed it...

So, I'm going to try to thow out some stuff to get 6 kilo overweight on my suitcase of.

Talk to you soon...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment