Friday 12 November 2010

{Fieldday EF New York '10 - GO GREEEEEEEN!!}


Hi!!!

I know, it is horrible, I haven't updated enough. But I promise, lots of posts coming up!

Now, yesterday was Fieldday '10 at EF :) I was in team green which consisted of the people from the 5th and 6th floors in St. John's and Ursula's and the hostfamily students. We didn't win, at the end of the day it was a tie between team green and team blue and we were judged on who cheered the loudest...

Well since team green had less people, team blue won. So congrats to them and I now live with this quote by Nixon:

“You must never be satisfied with losing. You must get angry, terribly angry, about losing. But the mark of the good loser is that he takes his anger out on himself and not his victorious opponents or on his teammates.”

So, that was yesterday, talk to you tomorrow.

Loves

P.S. Tomorrow: I'M MOVING TO THE CAMPUS :D Just so y'all know, if you would like my new adress, send me an email...

No comments:

Post a Comment