Wednesday 8 December 2010

{10 more days...}

... and Luxembourg is the unsafest capital in world, because I'm there again :)

So, SAT World History is done. I'll let you guys know when I get the results in. Now coming up this Saturday is the TOEFL on which I have to score 104/120 or higher to be eligible for the universities I've choosen. Have I told you which ones I'm applying to? I didn't think so... Here's the list in order of soonest deadlines.

1. University of Washington - Seattle, WA
Deadline: December 15th, 2010
Status: working on the essays and the apllications/starting to stess a little bit...
2. Yale University - New Haven, CT
Deadline: December 31st, 2010
Status: working on the Common App, got some essays done, working on others
3. Williams College - Williamstown, MA
Deadline: January 1st, 2011
Status: working on the Common App, no essays started yet :s
4. University of Chicago - Chicago, IL
Deadline: January 3rd, 2011
Status: working on the Common App and essays
5. Georgetown University - Washington, D.C.
Deadline: January 10th, 2011
Status: haven't started on anything yet...

And then I am applying to 1 or 2 partner schools from EF, but their deadlines are in March, so I'm not worrying about those yet.

For all of these schools I'm taking either just TOEFL or TOEFL and SAT or TOEFL, SAT and SAT subjects :)


Then, to the less boring and more exciting news: I SAW ANGELINA JOLIE, BRAD PITT AND JOHNNY DEPP!! I went to the premiere of The Tourist(well, actually, I kinda stood outside freezing) and took the greatest pictures, which you can find on my facebook and hopefully soon on my youtube channel... It was really cool to see them from up close :D

That's it for now, I'm gonna go have lunch, and I will write you again soon!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment