Tuesday 22 March 2011

{Day 8 - Atlanta}


Hi!
So, today was way better than yesterday. First of all I slept like 12 hours :) Then I had a late breakfast at Dunkin' Donuts, my new favourite place. By the I was done it was already afternoon and we made our way to the World of Coca Cola building. There, we bought a combi ticket to go inside the Coca Cola building and the CNN studio's.
Although I don't like Coca Cola, I loved the whole thing. First there was an introduction, then we saw the long version of a commercial from 2007. Then I took a picture with the Coca Cola bear :D and there was an exihibition on the history of the Coca Cola company. After that there was a machine that showed how Coke is bottled, and a video of many famous Coco Cola commercials. After that I saw a 4D movie, with moving chairs and wind, which was fun. And then came the best part: tasting all the drinks the Coca Cola company ever produced, including Nestea, Fanta, Sprite etc. At the end I got my own mini bottle of Coke.
At the end of the afternoon we went to the CNN headquarters. With our combi ticket we went on the inside CNN tour. We literally saw someone presenting live, while it was broadcasted on tv, which was really cool. Also, we learned some tricks they use and we took our own picture in a CNN stdio. We also got to see the HLN studio, a sisterchannel of CNN, from which they were also broadcasting live.
If you are ever in Atlanta, definitely check these two out, it's lots of fun. As for the rest of the night, I didn't do anything really. I have found a new addictive tv series called Pretty little liars, so I watched some of that.
As for today, we're planning on going to the Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site and then at 8.00 p.m. we are taking the bus back to New York...
Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment