Sunday 13 March 2011

{It is heavy}

Hi!

So after saying goodbye to my friend Jenny yesterday(I miss you already), today I focused on my trip. I have planned out the first few days, packed my stuff and tried on my packed back pack. And it is heavy :s But I might survive, and it isn't totally full.

So I am leaving tomorrow on the 7.25 a.m. train from Tarrytown to Grand Central. From there we walk to the bus stop on 9th Avenue between 31st and 33rd Streets, where we take the bus to Boston. We the arrive in Boston at 1.25 p.m., check into the hostel called 40 Berkeley, and want to walk the freedom trail. It leads along all the historical sights of Boston :)

And then for dinner I found this diner that is like over 60 years old, called South Street Diner, so we might go there for dinner. Tomorrow I'll post some pics and let you know how our first day was!

Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment